Thank you so much for joining us today! Please introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and what you do! Are you the main character in the story or a supporting role? What do you do for a living? How old are you?
1. Tell us about your story. What is it about and what role do you play?
Greetings. My name is Pryderi.
I am in TL’s 6th book which is yet to be published, so I’m not allowed to take part in her sexiest ‘book boy’ competition. She says it is not fair when her readers have not met me yet.
I am what you would call a vampire. I am the lead male. That is what TL says you would call me.
I’m a Watcher.
2. Can you tell us about one of your most distinguishable features?
Distinguishable? My fangs, and my eyes that glow in the dark make me most different from humans. I am much like my own kind though, nothing special.
3. Do you have any birthmarks or tattoos?
I have my clan mark. It is like a tattoo. It is on my upper arm. Humans call the pattern a Celtic Knot. Ours have dragon heads in the knot too.
4. Would you ever want to go hang out with your author? If so, what would you do together?
TL seems like a lovely lady, but she is human. I do not think it would be permitted to spend much time with her.
5. If you could have a super power what would it be, and why?
I have everything I need, including a little magick. I suppose it would be nice to fly though.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve when dealing with others?
Having to wear a disguise when meeting humans. It is uncomfortable and makes it hard to talk.
7. What would I love the most about you?
I do not know. What do you value in people? I am very honest, maybe that?
8. What would I hate the most about you?
Humans would not like the way we hunt, I think. It is quite bloody.
9. Do you think the author portrayed you accurately?
TL is very fair. She was allowed special access into our camp to interview us, and get our story. She did a good job in telling our tale.
And Rhion made sure her memory of our location was wiped, so she cannot know how to find us again, so do not ask her.
10. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Any day that is spent with Kiera.
11. What is your greatest fear?
I have no fear.
12. Someone is secretly in love with you. Who is it and how do you feel about that?
That would be bad. I think they should fear for their safety if Kiera found out.
13. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Watcher. I was destined to be one. It is a great honour.
14. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
The same as I have always done; protect the clan. It is my duty.
15. What is the one food you can’t live without?
Blood. I apologise. I understand humans do not like this. But I cannot live without it.
16. If they turned the book into a movie, who would be cast to play you?
What is a movie?
Pardon me, I have asked Kiera and she says Ian Somerhalder.
Extra info – TL says that if you go to her blog you can read about her ‘meet the book boys’ features. There are four boys to meet (from her first four books): Mikhail, Ranulph, Jonathan and Joe.
Between 27 Feb – 05 Mar you can then go and vote for which one you think is sexiest on her Facebook page.
There are also photo albums for each of the boys on that page, showing their quotes.
This all sounds strange to me, but I am told you will understand the meaning of these words.
I asked Kiera to tell me about blog and Facebook. She rolled her eyes and told me not to worry.
Thank you for speaking with me.